Friday, October 26, 2012

When the wire breaks, the bead will fall off




This bracelet is made from glass, metal and a series of short wires.  Wires act as the glue that holds everything together in this design. If one of the wires break, only one bead will fall off. Luckily, the owner of this bracelet was able to find the bead. To repair this bracelet, I ran a wire thru the black bead, made a tiny loop then wrapped the loop for security and beauty.  Another bracelet back on the wrist again!  
                                                    Got broken jewelry? Click Here

5 comments:

  1. So if the wire does end up breaking, we should come in for jewelry repair, correct? My brother, up in North Wales PA, is going to be in the jewelry business soon. Eventually I'm hoping that he'll move down here and just fix stuff for me, but until then, I'll use the shops that I have access to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty cool, I had no idea that it worked that way. I have been looking into jewelry repair shops in Vernon Hills IL. As soon as I have a little bit more money to spare, I want to take some of my Wife's jewelry in to get repaired, and to surprise her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a couple bracelets and necklaces that I've stopped wearing because they broke. I'd love to get them repaired one of these days so that I can start wearing them again. The only thing really stopping me is not having the time to find a place to get them repaired. http://www.woodburyjewelers.com/index.php/Store-Information/services.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very amazed by the information of this blog and i am glad i had a look over the blog. thank you so much

    for sharing such great information.
    jewelry designs
    fisherman bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog is really informative i really had fun reading it.
    custom designed jewelry
    jewelry repair

    ReplyDelete